1. Super-local. World changing. Trotsky, Stalin and Rosa Luxemburg gathered here before the 5th Congress.
2. Built with the money of the rich, used by the poor. In and out. Old and new. Red and blue.
3. The sickness of the whole room. The student Eva Vikstrom made this with the help of Vital Arts for her Final Show.
4. Time stretches out in hospital. Everything gets long.Art Can Help!
5. Action and the observer. You were in the way. Not the white cube, just the white corridor.
6. I really am your guide for a minute, aren’t I? Signs are taken for wonders.
7. Go outside and art gets public. Speedy interventions. Flights of fancy.
8. Some local women volunteer, trading with patients over their trollies. Portraits don’t have to be in focus, do they?
9. Faith, hope and charity. And the greatest of these is… is your glass half full or half empty?
10. Life and art. That’s what Vital Arts do. That’s where our Fine Art Project is going. Thank you!